The Bible alone is the inspired Word of God, and the only authoritative rule for faith and practice. It alone, is able to make man wise unto salvation.
The Fellowship of Believers – Statement of Faith
1. We stand for the deity and redemptive work of Jesus Christ
2. That Jesus was born of a virgin
- That He lived a sinless life
- That He died a substitutionary death on the cross for our sins
- That He rose physically and bodily from the grave, that He ascended to the Father, where He ever liveth to make intercession for the saints
- That He is coming again to establish His Kingdom on the earth
3. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, minus and plus nothing
4. We believe we must love the brotherhood
5. We stand for Biblical, natural law principles that govern every individual, state, and nation – including the natural law principles of liberty and self defense
1. We will continue to preach so as to apply these principles of God’s Word to everyday life – including our political life
2. We will always exalt Jesus as “the way, the truth, and the life”
3. We will continue to appeal to men’s hearts to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior
4. As a New Testament church, or fellowship of believers, we will baptize people and from time to time, commemorate the Lord’s Supper
5. We will appeal to men to love God supremely
6. We will appeal to the fellowship to love the brotherhood – and we will love those outside the brotehrhood as we have opportunity to do so
7. We will stand firm the Biblical, Natural Law principles that govern every individual, state, and nation – including the natural law principles of liberty and self-defense. And we will fight side-by-side with people who embrace these principles – be they believers or not!
And this means that we will not accept the government 501c3 tax exempt status; that we will not be governed, intimidated, or bribed into preaching politically correct messages, or avoid political isues afecting our liberty. It means we will -pledge no allegiance to any New World Order of facsimile thereof. And it means we will not accept or submit to any attempt to establish a police state or abridge our freedoms and liberties protected by the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.